In the Belarusian State Philharmonic Society the permanent Anti-сorruption сommission was established pursuant to the Law of the Republic of Belarus “On сombating сorruption” № 305-Z dated July 15, 2015, as well as in accordance with Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus dated December 26, 2011 № 1732 “On approval of the model regulations on the Anti-corruption commission” by the order of the General director dated 20.05.2022 №38-AHD “On the establishment of a permanent anti-corruption commission”.
The composition of the permanent Anti-corruption commission
The chairman is General Director A.I.Nikita
The secretary is a leading lawyer A.E.Logvina
Members of the commission:
1. Deputy General Director S.A. Yurgens
2. Deputy General Director A.T.Tatura
3. Chief accountant N.B.Sorokina
4. The head of human resources department Z.G.Karachun
5. Chief administrator K.N.Kokhan
6. Director of the “Belconcert” Z.Ch.Slepitsa
Regulations, plan of work of the permanent Anti-corruption commission for 2021–2023.