Tickets available at the box office of the Philharmonic Society at:
I. 50 Nezavisimosti Av. (the building of the Belarusian State Philharmonic Society)
Phone: +375 17 331 16 17
Box office is open:
Monday-Friday: 10:00 – 20:00
Technical breaks: 12:15-12:30, 14:00-15:00, 16:30-16:45
Saturday, Sunday: 13:00 – 20:00
Technical breaks: 14:15-14:30, 16:30-17:30
II. Underground passage at the metro station “Yakub Kolas”
Phone: +375 17 284 67 01
Box office is open from 9:00 till 20:00;
and authorized to organize the viewer.
Attention! 15 minutes before the concert booked and not payed tickets are available for purchase.
Ticket sale online:
Using our reservation (booking) system tce.by you can pay and get the tickets via “Raschet” system.
“Raschet” system is an automated information system of the common settlement and information space (AIS ERIP) developed by the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
Choosing this method you pay:
- the ticket price;
- booking in the amount of 1000 Belarusian rubles for each ticket;
- calculation expenses in the amount of 3% from the total sum.
As soon as the payment is realized you can print the ticket.
Payment procedure via “Raschet” system:
1. In order to pay via “Raschet” system (ERIP) you should push the button “Present the bill or ERIP payment” after the table with the order number appears.
2. You can choose a preferred method of payment:
- via self-service terminal;
- via ATM;
- via Internet banking system;
- via m-banking payment system;
- via bank payment terminals;
- in bank cash desks.
Paying in a bank, please, let the teller know that you would like to make a payment via “Raschet” system (ERIP).
3. Realizing the payment you should choose the following in “Raschet” system (ERIP):
- page “Tickets and lotteries”;
- write the number of your order, got at the web-page philharmonic.by;
- push “Accept”;
- check your order up once again and push “Pay”.
Despite the way of payment, you get the document that verifies the payment, which is a paper or electronic receipt.
4. After that you can return to the “booking system” page in you personal online page, choose the link with the information about your order number and choose the option “Print the ticket” OBLIGATORY!
Don’t forget to print the ticket after realizing the payment!
At the entrance hall there is a scanner for barcodes.
The visitors without the dates about their barcode are not allowed to the event.
Attention! In case of the necessity to return the electronic ticket the commission price and the price of additional services cannot be returned.
The returning of the ticket on the initiative of the visitor is realized not less than 1 day before the address at 50 Nezavisimosti Av. The visitor gets back 75 % of the ticket price (according to the Code on Culture of the Republic of Belarus of 20.07.16 №413-3, Article №217; Order “On the application of cash machines and payment terminals” №52-ahd of 26.10.2016, point.10 “Returning of a ticket”).
Inquiries by phone: 284 44 33 (except Saturday and Sunday)
331 16 17, 284 67 01 (box offices)